Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Favorite Couponing Site Created by TLC Extreme Couponer Nathan

If you've come to Extreme Couponing as a result of TLC's Extreme Couponing realty tv show, then you and I have something in common.

Once the obsession to try and learn as much as possible about this whacky and wonderful world of saving money by learning the couponing game took charge, I naturally started searching 'the web' for forums and sites that explain how all this is done.

It didn't take long to find We Use Coupons a site apparently created or at least currently run by Mr. Coupon, aka Nathan from TLC's Extreme Couponing. Amanda O, also featured on TLC's Extreme Couponing seems to be connected to this site as well - although I'm not sure how.



In anycase, it's a great site. And I'm really enjoying it for getting all the couponing information I need (so far.) I'm sure I'll find other sites as well down the road - but for now, I'm a WUCkie and I'm proud.

Happy Couponing

Shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment